Monday, November 19, 2007

Photo Catch-up

Adrian throwing me in at Dortmund

Me being unwillingly thrown in for more suffering in Munich

Finally, some recovery

The spectacle in Munich

Derny racing in Geneva. It was much more of an event for the racers here than in Munich or Dortmund, where the spectators clearly came first.

I'm at the Geneva Airport now, waiting to fly to Brussels. From there it's up to Gent. My racing is done for a while, and I'm looking forward to getting the opportunity to take in a 6-day as a spectator instead of a racer, and to follow Bob around and see him in his true element. It's going to be awesome. Stay tuned for updates on the racing and a running list of all the people Bob knows.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"a running list of all the people Bob knows"

good luck with that one - you will never do it - everyone there knows Bob and Bob knows everyone. After 40 yrs, they still remember "that American", in Bob's own words, "that got his ass kicked day after day on the track, but kept coming back..."

eat a brat at the Gent track, I dare you :-)

dg said...

We've heard all the horror stories about the brats in Gent. I want a pic of them stewing in the gray liquid.
Say hi to the gang.
PS- great racing, great race recaps and write ups in general.
...what a life. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

take note of how they do the 'supersprint' there. I would love to do something like that at our track - but everyone needs to be on the same page with it.

Anonymous said...

Hey man, this is Dan from the bike shop. I don't have your e-mail; drop me a line at jaco0570@umn.edu. I want to know about speedfix. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Dan,
there isn't anything to know about Speedfix. No one is allowed to discuss it on the internet. Don't ever bring it up again or the powers that be will declare a FATWA on your ass...